Welcome to the
Rural Business Awards 2016
The Rural Business Awards
in partnership with CLA.
The CLA is the membership organisation for owners of land, property and business in rural England and Wales.
Register your interest today.
Winners and Ceremony
The awards, which were launched successfully in 2015, are entering their second year and will be boosted by a partnership with the CLA for 2016.
CLA Director General Helen Woolley said: “We are delighted to partner with The Rural Business Awards. CLA members run a wide range of businesses across rural England and Wales. We champion their cause in Brussels, Westminster and Whitehall. That is why we are so pleased to support this celebration of the best of rural business and will be encouraging our members across the country to take part.
“We will be working with the Rural Business Awards to share best practice and inspiration with other businesses across the country. As well as providing a showcase of how exciting and relevant rural business to our politicians and national media who are often too focused on our towns and cities.”
- Increasing your brand awareness within the rural sector
- Access to the publicity and promotion of The Rural Business Awards
- To access high quality corporate hospitality
- The association and opportunities to network with the other sponsors and entrants
- To demonstrate your corporate commitment to the rural sector
- To generate media interest & awareness of your business
- Providing the opportunity to build brand preference and loyalty with new and existing customers
Advertise on this site
Would you like to see your business advertised on this website?
With packages starting at £50 a month you can contact one of the team to discuss your options.